Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Philanthro Fashion Show!

RAD, Fun, and absolutely worth doing!
This event was held at Flight in Huntington Beach by Kelleen Chea aka Miss Anaheim Ca. This event was a fundraiser for SENHOA. SENHOA is an organization that helps women and children affected by Human Trafficking. Kelleen is one of the nicest people I’ve worked with and in fact met. I was honored to be apart of her show.



The day was very hectic!
Miss Salli Le Tyll and I shared our models and basically worked together for this event. The models prepped for the show at my house. We were able to get an amazing hairstylist to do our models’ hair, Chris Von Razor! I was able to work with the amazing MUA Krysten Stephanie once again as well. They did an amazing job on our models’ vintage modern looks! We had crazy model drama that day! We had 10 models scheduled to come in. 4 DROPPED! We had 6 models, but thank goodness awesome Loreani was able to fill in last minute so at least we had 7! Our models certainly looked hot!



Our rad pin ups were:

Amanda – actually is Miss Silver Lake and is running for Miss California along with Kelleen. Super Cute Gal!
Bonni – Cute girl that I met through Model Mayhem who has a rad look and killer walk!
Christina – A friend that I use to work with at Tutti Frutti and turned her into an Asian Pin UP MODEL!
Cindy – I worked with Cindy at my last fashion show for RAW and she is just AWESOME!
Jocelyn- My cute Barbie Pin up who was actually supposed to be one of my go-go dancers, but just ended up modeling for me.
Loreani – LIFESAVER and was referred to her by one of my awesome models Jackie SO. Rad Model!
Lenaye – My rad super model that I’ve worked with numerous of times. In the past I’ve made her show her bum and Kiss a gal. This girl is awesome.



This night was amazing and Fun!
With all the madness that came along that day it certainly was a fun filled event!

No comments:

Post a Comment